Nilmarís Negrón serves as Director of CBRE Capital Advisors Latin America, the real estate investment banking arm of CBRE in Latin America, which focuses on cross-border investment advisory services throughout the region.
Ms. Negrón has participated in more than $6 billion in commercial real estate investment transactions throughout the Americas, including mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, and debt and equity financing.
MsPrior to joining CBRE, Ms. Negrón was part of the Acquisition team with Westmont Hospitality Group, one of the largest private hotel conglomerates in the world, which has had ownership interest in and operated over 1,100 hotels. In her role, she worked with many of the world’s largest hotel brands, including Fairmont, InterContinental, Hilton, Starwood, Marriott, and Hyatt.
MsPrior to her work in commercial real estate services and investment, Ms. Negrón worked in the securities industry with UBS Financial Services, providing a wide range of investment and wealth management advisory services.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, MA), Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investment Certification
- University of Massachusetts (Amherst, MA) - MPA, concentration in Economics
- University of Puerto Rico (San Juan, PR) - BA, concentration in Economics
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Florida
- Association of Real Estate Analysts, Member
- Hotels Industry Professionals Worldwide, Member