In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE|MEGA, a long-standing joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in Omaha.
Nicholas Weideman is a Senior Associate at CBRE on the brokerage services team. Nicholas graduated from Creighton University where he received his degree in Finance and Insurance Risk Management. As an Omaha native and Creighton graduate, he found a passion in shaping the landscape of Omaha.
At CBRE, Nicholas specializes in tenant/landlord representation and corporate services. By communicating throughout the process and setting expectations, Nicholas uses his knowledge of the Omaha market to add value for his clients. With a diverse background in finance, sales, and customer service, he provides outstanding professionalism in every transaction.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Nebraska
- Currently pursuing CCIM designation
- CRE Summit Committee Member (2020)
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Creighton University - Bachelor of Science, Finance and Insurance Risk Management
- Randall School of Real Estate
- Office Sale - 105,000 SF
- Industrial Sale - 150,000 SF
- Industrial Sale - 32,000 SF
- Office Sale - 23,000 SF
- Corporate Headquarters Relocation
- Campbell Properties/Landlord Representation
- HFH Industrial Park/Landlord Representation
- Sterling/Landlord Representation
- Sirius Computer Solutions
- Onxy Date Solutions
- B&F Fastner Supply
- Cargill Meat Solutions
- CQuence Health Group
- Bes-Tech, Inc.
- Miracle Ear
- Clarity Development
- Noodles & Co.