Nicholas Weideman is a Vice President at CBRE|MEGA on the brokerage services team. Nicholas graduated from Creighton University where he received his degree in Finance and Insurance Risk Management. As an Omaha native and Creighton graduate, he found a passion in shaping the landscape of Omaha.
At CBRE|MEGA, Nicholas specializes in tenant/landlord representation and corporate services. By communicating throughout the process and setting expectations, Nicholas uses his knowledge of the Omaha market to add value for his clients. With a diverse background in finance, sales, and customer service, he provides outstanding professionalism in every transaction.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Nebraska
- Currently pursuing CCIM designation
- Vice President, Farmington Woods HOA
- Bachelor of Science, Finance and Insurance Risk Management, Creighton University
- Randall School of Real Estate
- Office Sale - 105,000 SF
- Industrial Sale - 150,000 SF
- Representation of a Fortune 500 Company
- Corporate Headquarters Relocation
- Campbell Properties/Landlord Representation
- HFH Industrial Park/Landlord Representation
- Sirius Computer Solutions
- Confidential Fortune 500 Company
- Onxy Date Solutions
- Cargill Meat Solutions
- CQuence Health Group
- Bes-Tech, Inc.
- Miracle Ear