Patrick Gallagher is Executive Vice President in the CBRE Milwaukee office. He oversees the eight-person Capital Markets team and leads all major multi-family dispositions. He has over thirty years and $5.5 billion of investment property sales experience.
Upon obtaining an MBA in Finance and Real Estate from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, Gallagher worked in investment sales in Chicago until 1995. Upon return to Milwaukee, he found Siegel-Gallagher, which eventually grew to a 195 employee brokerage and property management company. Upon the sale of that company in 2016 he joined CBRE.
Three adjacent communities, Arbor Ridge, St. James and Sunset Ridge, totaling 595-units in the Milwaukee area. Managed sale for two owners, Fiduciary Real Estate and Mandel Properties. Implemented simultaneous joint marketing process for both sellers, obtained multiple offers and negotiated that sale of all three properties to one buyer new to investing in Wisconsin.
$47 million recapitalization of The Lodge at Walnut Grove, a 194-unit, Class A apartment community, in Madison, Wisconsin. Generated highly competitive national interest that ultimately led to an insurance company entering into a limited partnership investment at market value.
Riverwalk Apartments, 136-unit, Class A-project in downtown Waukesha. Generated 24 offers, six Best & Final offers. Sold to two 1031 exchange buyers who joined to satisfy trade. Overcame environmental issues.
Equity Residential Property Trust retained Gallagher’s team to market their last three Wisconsin communities, which totaled 686 units. Generated 22 offers and sold for $68,700,000.
Decade Portfolio sale of 1,261 units in six Milwaukee and Madison communities. Generated exceptional interest and ultimately sold entire portfolio to one Chicago buyer new to the market.
National Development and Investment, Inc. portfolio. Sale of 1,735 apartment units and 1,796 self-storage units in four states for +$85 million in consideration. Represented receiver retained as a result of a class action lawsuit against the general partner. Sold individual assets to multiple buyers.
The Lux, a Class A, 12 story, 160-unit apartment project in downtown Madison. Represented seller in a $37,000,000 ($231,250 per unit) sale. Worked with CBRE student housing team to source buyer new to the market for a conversion to student housing.
- Real Estate Professional of the Year 2012 (Business Journal)
- Investment Deal of the Year 2013 (Commercial Association of Realtors, Wisconsin)
- 2007 Investment Sale of the Year (CARW)
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors –Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Member,Real Estate Investment Association
- Member,Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- Member,International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Milwaukee Repertory Theatre, Board of Trustees, Vice President of Finance
- Master of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin –Madison
- Bachelor of Arts, Phi Beta Kappa, cum laude, The Colorado College
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Apartment Investment & Management Co.
- Axiom Properties
- BMO Harris
- CenterPoint Properties
- Community Bank & Trust
- Decade Properties
- Equity Residential Property Trust
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- General Capital
- Greystone & Co.
- Investors Bank
- Ixonia State Bank
- Lokre Development Company
- LNR Partners, Inc.
- Lubar & Co.
- North Shore Bank
- Ohio National Life
- Opus North Corporation
- Park Bank
- PNC Bank
- Principal Capital Properties
- RREEF Funds