Heading the Tenant Representation service line for the Suburban Retail Division, Paige works with retail specialists in each major market across the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario to provide a fully integrated platform to service retailers' needs. The Suburban Retail Division offers Single Point of Contact services to streamline the leasing/purchasing process for clients, with best in class market strategy, transaction management and negotiation capabilities.
Since joining CBRE, Paige has provided tenant representation services for strategic accounts, overseen a province-wide expansion of a leading private cannabis retailer, as well as managed the introduction of start-ups to the Greater Toronto market. The Suburban Retail Division also has substantial experience in the Quick Service Restaurant space, representing Second Cup and many other franchises in their search for prime retail space.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC)
- International Council of Shopping Centres, Next Gen - Volunteer
- B. Comm (Honours) Marketing Management, University of Guelph
- Leadership Certificate, University of Guelph
- OREA Real Estate Collegee
- Insomnia Cookies
- Woodbine Entertainment
- Second Cup
- Fire & Flower
- Insomnia Cookies, Expansion of retailer into the Canadian market, 2017 - 2018
- Woodbine Entertainment, Consolidation, disposition and leasing space, 2017 - 2018