Clients don't want to make mistakes with their hard-earned money and they trust me to know the right thing when it comes to commercial real estate. I’ve spent 30 years building long-term relationships with private land owners and corporate clients across the Greater Toronto Area. I have a strong track record, speak candidly and develop well-founded real estate solutions that leave my clients knowing that they are doing the right thing and have hired the right broker.
My experience in the sale and lease of industrial facilities early in my career and expertise in land development over the last 10 years have allowed me to develop a capital markets practice that is unique to North Toronto. I’m a hands-on advisor. I will personally work with you and your business, whether negotiating a deal or offering opinions mid-process, to protect your interests – I don’t pass clients on to junior partners. I stay fixated on your goals without being swayed in challenging markets or negotiations.
As the son of entrepreneurs, I respect my clients, their businesses and their goals. I was educated in real estate, I'm as passionate about what I do as I am about having solid relationships with my clients and colleagues. Hard work, creativity and personality have allowed me and my clients to excel through various market cycles and I hope to have the opportunity to support your real estate needs.
Pat is a seasoned commercial real estate professional who has been recognized amongst CBRE's Top 10 Toronto North sales professionals eleven times since 2000. Pat coordinates a team of associates with a broad range of real estate capabilities including environmental assessments, geotechnical analysis, and land surveys. If you know anybody that has done business with Pat, please ask about their experience.
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- St. Lawrence Cement Inc
- City of London Ontario
- ING Real Estate
- Metro Canada Logistics
- Greater Toronto Transit Authority
- Marwood Properties Limited
- DV Electronics Ltd.
- Cummins OER
- Emery Investments
- Sun Life Financial
- Royal Pine Homes
- Eden Oak Homes
- 5770-5780 Highway 7, Markham, $13,000,000, Sale
- 41 Citation Drive, Toronto, $5,475,000, Sale
- 900 Rossland Road, Ajax, $4,250,000, Sale
- 1015 Beck Crescent, Ajax, $6,800,000, Sale
- Salem Road Business Park - Phase 3, Ajax, $6,600,000, Sale
- Leslie Street & Elgin Mills Road, Richmond Hill, $65,621,500, Sale
- 8688 Woodbine Avenue, Markham, $10,800,000, Sale
- 1802-1998 Bayly Street, Pickering, $8,800,000, Sale
- Major Mackenzie Drive & McCowan Road, Markham, $23,600,000, Sale
- 11091-11115 Huntington Road, Toronto, $11,200,000, Sale
- The Ordinance Triangle - Phase 1, $27,000,000, Sale