Patrick White, MAI is Director, Valuation & Advisory Services in St. Louis. Mr. White has 15 years of experience in the appraisal of commercial real estate on behalf of financial institutions, governmental agencies, corporations, individual investors and legal firms. He has completed assignments for a variety of asset types including retail, industrial, office, land, multifamily, and mixed-use developments.
Included in recent appraisals are a variety of projects in the Midwest including existing and proposed office and multifamily properties in St. Louis and a variety of existing and proposed industrial and retail properties in the Midwest. Other recent assignments have included proposed residential subdivision developments, special purpose, and mining/quarry properties.
Mr. White has taken depositions and testified in court for eminent domain related cases. He has completed several eminent domain related appraisals for both property owners and condemning authorities of a variety of commercial and residential properties.
Mr. White most recently served as Vice President of JLL's Valuation and Advisory Services platform in St. Louis, MO. Mr. White joined JLL through the acquisition of Integra Realty Resources St. Louis in December of 2016. He was previously with Integra Realty Resources since December 2012, where he served as Director.
- Appraisal Institute - Designated Member (MAI), Certificate No. 468079
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Missouri, #2008013321
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Illinois, #553.002227
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Indiana #CG41600048
- Missouri Department of Transportation Approved Contract Appraiser
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Bachelors of Arts in Economics and Chemistry - 1999
- AETNA Life Insurance Company
- AIG Ventures
- Associated Bank
- BancorpSouth Bank
- BMO Harris Bank
- The Boeing Company
- Central Bank of St. Louis
- Citizens National Bank
- First Bank
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Husch Blackwell, LLP
- Midwest BankCentre
- St. Charles County
- St. Louis Bank
- Triad Bank
- United Community Bank
- US Bank