Patty Villanueva has over twelve years of real estate experience in property and project management, land acquisition and development, and asset disposition.
Currently, she is a Senior Real Estate Manager at CBRE and serves as team leader for the Arboretum Plaza management team overseeing over 585,000 square feet of office buildings for the State Teacher's Retirement System of Ohio, Eaton Vance, Maier Seibel Baber, Paydar Properties and A+ Federal Credit Union. She is also serving as the Chairman of the Board for Arboretum Association.
Preceding her current portfolio, Ms. Villanueva was part of the management team that handled the strategic account for Equity Commonwealth. During this time, she oversaw over 350,000 square feet of office buildings and was a part of the disposition of over 300,000 square feet of assets in Austin.
Prior to CBRE, she worked for a local, full-serve brokerage firm as a property and project manager for office and retail properties in South and Central Austin, with primary functions in underwriting, financial analysis and broker management.
She also has experience in residential property development for Avida Land, the Philippines' top real estate developer for low to middle income markets. She was lead on the planning and operations of a 4,596-acre master-planned eco-development called NUVALI.
- 2016 Real Estate Manager of the Year for Austin, San Antonio and El Paso
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License
- Arboretum Association, Chairman of the Board
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin, Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- Assumption College (Makati City, Philippines), Bachelor of Science in Business Management—Corporate Management
- OTR – State Teacher’s Retirement of Ohio
- Eaton Vance
- Maier Siebel Baber
- A+ Federal Credit Union
- Paydar Properties