Patrick Cavanagh is an Executive Vice President/Partner for CBRE/New England and is responsible for providing real estate advisory and process-driven account management solutions to a wide variety of multi-market clients on a national and international basis. Mr. Cavanagh's portfolio management approach to managing clients' real estate needs leads to optimum structuring of portfolio optimization, lease and investment sale transactions that meet their diverse financial objectives and create value.
With more than 26 years of commercial real estate experience in corporate services, capital markets, leasing and valuations, Mr. Cavanagh contributes a unique perspective that has created significant value for his clients. Throughout his career, he has leased millions of square feet and has sold in excess of $1 billion of office, retail and industrial buildings as well as operations centers and single-tenanted buildings. He also has significant concentration of corporate sale-leaseback experience.
Mr. Cavanagh provides management and advisory services to several Global Workplace Solutions clients' corporate portfolios, including acquisitions, dispositions and consulting assignment. His experience includes the following:
- Dispositions of two large (160- and 243-property) portfolios located throughout 12 states and comprised of more than 2.5 million square feet. These complex sale-leaseback portfolios sold to single investors for $280M and $320M, respectively, and contributed significant corporate accounting benefits for the client.
- National search resulting in a new acquisition of a strategic long-term lease for a 2.0KW data center.
- Multi-market acquisition of leased properties, sublease of excess corporate space, disposition of owned assets, several partial sale leaseback facilities.
- Several consulting assignments including strategic M&A portfolio analysis and valuation.
- Experience working with CBRE Consulting within the following services:
- Labor Analytic Group
- Retail Analytics & Portfolio Optimization
- Energy & Sustainability
- Alternative Workplace Strategies
- Cost Segregation Analysis
- CBRE Top 250 Producer, 2012-2015