Patrick Rollins joined CBRE in early 2007, through the company's acquisition of Trammell Crow Company. Patrick specializes in both owner and occupier representation. Over the course of his career Patrick has successfully negotiated over $750,000 million in lease transactions, design-build transactions, land sales and investment sales.
Patrick’s brokerage career has been defined by unwavering ethics and his strong relationships with clients/owners. His relationships and business with the Bank of Oklahoma, McLane Global and Magellan are examples of his expertise in cultivating and sourcing clients independent of the CBRE platform, i.e., in-bound business. Patrick’s largest owner clients are Clarion Partners, Duke Realty, DCT Industrial Trust and Trammell Crow Co. Moreover, he continues to represent multiple local Houston developers/investors.
Patrick is also the Houston real estate consultant for BOKF (Bank of Texas) and oversees their transactions in a 10-state area. Patrick and his wide, Karen, have three children, Zach, Tanner and Peyton.
“Every day, every transaction and every deal is different. By fostering strong client relationships and maintaining constant communication, my team and I, have provided solutions to our our clients’ most complex challenges, and we have identified opportunities to position their real estate into a business advantage.”
- NAIOP 2016 Industrial Broker of the Year
- NAIOP 2016 Deal of the Year
- NAIOP 2010 Rising Star Award
- NAIOP 2010 Deal of the Year
- Houston Business Journal - Industrial Heavy Hitter – 2013, 15, 16
- DCT Industrial Trust - Power Broker (2013-2015)
- Two Time Ironman Finisher
- Oklahoma State University - B.S., Business Administration
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- SIOR Candidate
- Magellan Midstream Partners, 188 acres
- Nestler Waters North America, 312,522 sq. ft.
- Woodgrain Millwork, 182,000 sq. ft.
- Central Industrial Park, 186,113 sq. ft.
- Lowes Home Centers, 159,913 sq. ft.
- McLane Global, 128,924 sq. ft.
- Geodis Wilson, 158,940 sq. ft.
- Furniture Brands Inc., 109,386 sq. ft.
- Medsafe, 104,000 sq. ft.
- Deer Park DC, 61 acres
- BOK Financial
- Nestle Waters, N.A.
- Magellan Midstream Partners
- McLane Global
- Geodis Wilson
- DCT Industrial
- Sanwood Investments
- DWNF4 Properties