Patrick Reilly joined CBRE in 2015 focusing on the leasing and sale of office space.
Prior to joining CBRE, Patrick worked at Cornish & Carey Commercial Newmark Knight Frank for 10 years. While there, Patrick was named a Top 5 producer in the Walnut Creek office multiple times.
Among other areas of focus, Patrick was responsible daily for marketing/leasing over 1.5 million square feet of office space for some of the most distinguished Landlords.
Patrick continues to spend significant time working with both buyers and sellers of a variety of property types, representing investors and owner-occupiers. Over the past few years alone, Patrick has participated in over 1.5 Million square feet of completed building sales in the Bay Area. His attention to the market and experience with representing landlords/investors, gives him an especially valuable understanding of the process.
Aside from Landlord representation and building sales, Patrick also maintains a focus on Tenant advisory and is consistently active with Tenants in all industry types, including Technology, Professional Services and Medical Office.
- Loyola Marymount University, Bachelor Degree, Political Science
- While attending Loyola, Patrick competed as a member of the Division I men’s water polo team and he continues to play a number of different sports and enjoys fishing, surfing and golf, when not spending time with his family.
Recent Tenant Clients Advised
- Bay Area Surgical Specialists
- BNY Mellon
- G2 – Integrated Solutions
Past & Present Landlord Clients
- American Realty Advisors (Multiple)
- Cranbrook Group
- Greenlaw Partners
- Hall Equities
- Harvest Properties
- Heitman Capital
- Montgomery Advisors
- Rialto Capital
- State of Florida
- The Koll Company
- Tishman Speyer