Paul Berry joined the firm in 1999, and has become a consistent investment sales top performer. He leads the Atlanta practice in the area of institutional class “A” urban real estate, and he has been responsible for some of the highest profile sales in Atlanta’s history. Mr. Berry has long-standing relationships with many of the most active institutional players in the country. In addition to multifamily investment sales, he is an expert on high-profile joint-venture equity raises and multifamily land and development.
- Top 10 National Producer CBRE Multifamily, 2014
- Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award, 2014
- Innovation Award for ground-breaking team practices
- Consistent winner of the Colbert Coldwell Circle Award for top producers in the company worldwide
- Real Estate Investment Advisory Council Member
- University of Virginia Darden School of Business, MBA
- Georgia Institute of Technology, BS in engineering