Paul Jendrzejczyk is a Director with CBRE’s Project Management group based in Stamford, Connecticut. His diversified experience includes ground-up, corporate tenant interior fit-out, investor asset repositioning and multi-site projects both domestically and internationally. His ability to successfully manage the design and construction process on behalf of his clients is reinforced by over 20 years of experience as a project manager.
Mr. Jendrzejcyzk joined CBRE in 2016. Prior to joining, he was with Jones Lang LaSalle supporting the Project Development Services group. He worked on the Fidelity Investments Account overseeing a variety of corporate interior initiatives including flexible incubator spaces with an emphasis on speed to market in a cost-conscious manner within their multiple Boston locations.
As a highly valued team member, Mr. Jendrzejczyk, is the lead for the Connecticut and Westchester County, Project Management LMA. His responsibilities encompass strategic leadership, risk mitigation, vendor performance management, schedule development and adherence, budget forecast and cash flow outlays for a wide range of projects.
In addition to his technical expertise, Mr. Jendrzejczyk is a strong communicator, and excels at establishing stable long-lasting rapports with his clients, a key to successful project management.
- Aurora Funds, Director, TI and capital improvements for five assets totaling over 800,000 SF
- LEGO, Director, office consolidation, amenity expansion and refresh including a customized product show room, complex phasing and relocation coordination, 60,000 SF
- Henkel, Senior PM, North American headquarters consolidation, two separate, 30,000 SF state of the art R&D lab and pilot plant fit outs along with 125,000 SF of corporate office interiors completed on an accelerated schedule with premium finishes, substantial technology and branding to support the global corporate workplace standards and culture
- Fidelity Investments, Senior PM, Corporate Interior, numerous refreshes and relocation projects of varying magnitudes including audio visual upgrades, furniture upgrades, developing new incubator focused support spaces, Boston, MA
- Aetna, Senior PM, domestic and international portfolio, corporate interiors, new lease, refresh, consolidations, restacks and decommissions
- MetLife, PM, Multi-phased renovation and consolidation, data center, general office space, kitchen and cafeteria and fitness center, Bloomfield, CT, 1,800 associates and 564,000 SF
- Statoil Americas, PM, relocation and interior fit out trading floor, 24,000 SF, Stamford, CT
- Interpublic Group of Companies, PM, multi-phased complex consolidation and relocation, 70,000 SF of newly tenant interior fit out space, Norwalk, CT
- First Presbyterian Church of Greenwich, PM, ground up development, 54,000 SF of new administrative/classroom building space
- Marist College, Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Aurora Funds
- Canaan Partners
- CBRE Global Investors
- Charter Communications
- CT Green Bank
- Fidelity Investments
- First Presbyterian Church Greenwich
- Interpublic Group of Companies
- Morgan Stanley
- Newell Brands / Yankee Candle
- Regus Group
- Statoil Americas