Paula Moss has worked in the commercial real estate field since 1991, and joined CBRE’s Charlotte office in 2001. Her primary focus is the marketing and leasing of office and medical buildings. She has been consistently recognized by the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors, achieving Deal Maker Awards for production since 2003. In addition, Ms. Moss was ranked as one of Charlotte’s Top 20 Brokers by CoStar Group based on lease volume. Her depth of knowledge of the Charlotte area market and ability to build lasting relationships with clients has led to her success. Ms. Moss is adept at handling all aspects of marketing including repositioning assets, instituting innovative marketing strategies, and successfully negotiating transactions which results in maximizing the value of her client’s assets.
Prior to joining the CBRE team, she worked for Trammell Crow Company managing a diverse portfolio including Class A high-rise, industrial and suburban office buildings for a myriad of institutional and regional owners. This prior experience gives Ms. Moss a unique full-picture approach to understanding the needs of building owners and how to position an asset for success.
Ms. Moss is part of a team responsible for the leasing and marketing of over one million square feet of office and medical space, including Metropolitan Plaza, Carmel Park I & II, Birkdale Village and McAlpines Centre.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors®, Programs Committee
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce Member
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- B.S. Financial Management with a concentration in Real Estate Studies, Clemson University
- Trammell Crow Company
- Portland Investment Company of America
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center
- Colonial Properties Trust
- DRA Advisors
- Developer Diversified Realty