Director, Industrial, Central Canada, Project Management
Global Workplace Solutions
Peter is a project manager with over 30 years of experience in industrial engineering, facility and process design, operations management, design-build construction, third-party logistics (3PL) services, and consulting—all of which were primarily focused on the distribution of consumer goods. Before joining CBRE as Industrial Director, he held many senior directing and management positions for companies providing industrial consulting services.
Peter's areas of expertise include end-to-end distribution-solution design, implementation project management, detailed financial analysis and advanced data analytics for projects, each ranging up to $30M, and totalling over 2,300,000 sq. ft.
Some of his key achievements include:
- Directing the design, construction and delivery of large-scale design-build construction, turnkey supply chain and manufacturing fit-up projects for clients including Canadian Medical Laboratories, McKesson Pharmaceutical, NAPA Auto Parts, The Future Shop and The Shopping Channel.
- Supporting the design, sale, and start-up of 3PL fulfillment and warehousing projects for companies including Clorox, Hilti, Lowes, Mars, Mattel, Pirelli, Reckitt-Benckiser, TJX (Winners) and The Pan-Am Games.
- Generating annual supply chain savings in excess of $4,200,000 through operations optimization projects for companies, including Air Canada, Unilever, Toronto Hydro, Direct Distribution, and BC Coastal Health.
- Project Management for Professionals, MICA Consulting Partners
- Six Sigma, Green Belt Training
- Commercial Investment Management (CCIM Institute, TREB)
- Quality Enhancement through Skills Training (QUEST), Zenger/Miller
- Frontline Leadership, Zenger/Miller
- Bachelor of Technology, Industrial Engineering, Ryerson Polytechnical Institute
- Air Canada
- BC Coastal Health
- Carlton Cards
- Sobey's Grocers
- The Shopping Channel
- TJX (Winners)
- Toronto Hydro