Peter Taffe is a Director of Engineering Operations for the North Central Region. His responsibilities include management and operations oversight as well as value delivery for approximately 175 engineers in industrial and office properties located in Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. This includes supervision of operations and insuring the safety of all engineers. He also provides Capital Improvement project oversight, technical support in energy savings and operational efficiency to properties, along with administering the national safety program and work place hazard assessment program.
Prior to his promotion to Director of Engineering Operations, Pete was Regional Engineering Operations Manager. Previously, Peter was a Lead Engineer for CBRE.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Cooperative Purchasing Committee
- Governor’s Council on Fire Prevention and Code Enforcement
- Golden Valley Fire Department, Golden Valley (retired)
- Boy Scouts of America, Scoutmaster, Golden Valley
- B.A., St. Cloud University
- LEED-EB Accredited, USGBC
- Refrigeration License, United States Environmental Protection Agency
- 1st Class “C” Boilers License, State of Minnesota
- BOMI SMT and SMA designations