Phil Heilpern has over 30 years of experience in the Long Island market having joined the CBRE Long Island office in 1985. He is consistently a top-5 producer in the Long Island office and was the top producer in 2009, 2003 and 1997. Phil has also completed transactions in excess of 40 million square feet with almost $2 billion in consideration.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island (CIBS)
- CBRE National Top 225 Revenue Producer in 1997, 2003 and 2009
- Platinum Award for CBRE (2003 thru 2010)
- Long Island Business News “Broker of the Year” 2008, 2009, 2013 & 2016
- Awarded Long Island’s “Broker of the Year” award in 2004, 2007, 2010 & 2016 for the Nassau County, Sleepy’s, Metropolitan Realty and Publishers Clearing House transactions
- Awarded the “Deal of the Year” by RXR Realty in 2004, 2006 and 2011 for the Nassau County, Emblem and LIPA leases.
- Boston College, Carroll School of Management, Bachelor of Science in Finance