Phillip has been an industrial specialist in Toronto West with CBRE Limited since 1995 and is presently working with the team of Evan White, Kyle Hanna, Greg Mandel, Patricia Raposo, Karolina Wysocki, and Carley Williamson. Phillip is responsible for maintaining relationships with existing contacts and generating new business for the Team.
Phillip has undertaken space analysis and relocations for such firms as Lifetime Fitness, KingSett Capital, Amcor-Twinpak, Reckitt & Colman, T & T Supermarket Inc., Depco International, Schenker International, Crown Cork & Seal and Labatt Brewing Company Limited.
- Member of the top Industrial Team for the past 4 years
- Participated in over 300 transactions over the past 5 years with over $56 million worth of industrial transactions in 2014
- Former CBRE Limited Rookie-of-the-Year - 2000
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association
- Seneca College, Real Property and Assessment Program
- Amcor Pet Packaging
- Schenker of Canada Limited
- Anker Holth
- The Clorox Company of Canada Ltd.
- The Home Depot
- Mantella & Sons Limited
- Crown Cork and Seal Canada Inc
- T&T Supermarket Inc.
- Higgins Development Partners
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Labatt Brewing Company Limited, 281,000 sq. ft.
- T & T Supermarket Inc., 100,000 sq. ft.
- Amcor Pet Packaging, 325,000 sq. ft.
- Schenker of Canada Limited, 96,000 sq. ft., 285,000 sq. ft. & 95,500 sq. ft.
- Metro Canada Logistics Inc., 620,000 sq. ft.
- The Clorox Company of Canada Ltd., 365,000 sq. ft.
- Reckitt Benckiser Canada, 110,000 SF & 65,000 sq. ft.
- Depco International, 201,000 sq. ft.
- USF Logistics Inc./Samsung, 145,000 sq. ft.
- Crown Cork and Seal Canada Inc., 16.74 acre land sale
- Sears Canada, 945,000 sq. ft.
- The Home Depot, 103,000 sq. ft. & 300,000 sq. ft.