Pierre Lacroix is a founding member of CBRE Limited and has twenty-nine years of experience in leasing transactions. Pierre is one of Montreal's leading office specialists. He is widely recognized for his exceptional work ethic and his reputation for integrity and objectivity. Currently, his main focus is on tenant representation in the Montreal office market.
As a member of the Boutet-Lacroix team, he provides his clients with unrivalled market intelligence and creativity in negotiating lease transactions. He also excels in generating strategic real estate solutions for office relocation, lease renegotiation, acquisition, and disposition of property. Pierre represents a broad range of clients including local, national and international tenants.
In 2015, Pierre and the team realized over one million square feet of transactions, representing new leases, renewals and sale transactions. The team includes Michèle Boutet, Senior Vice President, Lisette Noodelman, Associate Vice President, Sophie Lacroix, Transactions Manager, and Beatrice Scalzo, Sales Trainee. The Team provides its clients with market analyses and real estate solutions using their database of market information as well as their extensive and pertinent market knowledge.
- Member of the Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Member of Corenet Network
- Member of Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec - Chartered Real Estate Broker (OACIQ)
- CCIM Real Estate Investment Program, Montreal, 1990
- Quebec Real Estate Licensing Program, Montreal, 1984
- University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, 1980
- Bachelor of Commerce / Concentration: Marketing/Finance
- Air Liquide
- Canada Posts
- Carlson Wagonlit
- CDI Career Development Institutes
- HSBC Bank
- National Bank
- Open Text
- Pitney Bowes
- RBC DS
- Richardson GMP
- TD Bank
- WSP Canada Inc.
- 3M Canada Company, 24,500 sq. ft.
- Bowne Canada, 9,500 sq. ft.
- Carlson Marketing, 11,000 sq. ft.
- Carlson Wagonlit, 16,000 sq. ft.
- CDI Career Development Institutes, 11,300 sq. ft.
- Cogeco Câble Inc., 41,800 sq. ft.
- Cogeco Inc. , 29,575 sq. ft.
- Entourage Solutions, 30,000 sq. ft.
- Environment Canada, 40,000 sq. ft.
- Groupe Option Retraite, 12,500 sq. ft.
- Household Finance, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Jarislowsky Fraser, 13,930 sq. ft.
- Look Communications, 6,000 sq. ft.
- National Hockey League, 9,500 sq. ft.
- QuebecTel/Microcode, 27,000 sq. ft.
- Sitel, 23,000 sq. ft.
- SpeechWorks Int'l, 25,000 sq. ft.
- Telebec, 30,000 sq. ft.