As Senior Vice President within the Landlord Representative Brokerage Services Division of CBRE, Mr. Greene specializes in the leasing, marketing, and positioning, of privately and institutionally owned real estate. Mr. Greene represents the ownership of some of the regions most significant real estate assets. He oversees a portfolio of over 2.6 million square feet of prime office space throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Mr. Greene has consistently appeared in local, regional, and national industry publications which annually track the region’s largest office leases and prominent dealmakers. Additionally, he has consistently been recognized as one of the top producing brokers in the CBRE Pittsburgh market. Mr. Greene has been involved in some of the regions’ largest office lease transactions including a 200,000 SF lease with Nova Chemical Corporation, a 160,000 SF lease / build-to-suit for UPMC at the new SouthSide Works project, and an 80,000 SF lease transaction with the Shaw Group. His clients have realized superior occupancy of their assets, and consistent enhancement of value.
- Member of BOMA
- Has been selected as an SIOR candidate
- Bachelor of Science in Managerial Economics from Carnegie Mellon University
- Advanced Real Estate at Johns Hopkins University, School of Real Estate
- Matthews International Corporation
- Metropolitan Life
- Morgan Stanley
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors
- Paper Products Company
- Pennsylvania State Employees Retirement Board
- Blackstone Real Estate Advisors
- Enterprise Asset Management (New York)
- The Soffer Organization
- Prominent Local Developers