, Advisory & Transaction | Occupier
Preston Dunn is a Vice President with Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier, in Denver, Colorado.
Providing turnkey real estate solutions to companies of all sizes, Preston has developed a reputation for developing and executing real estate strategies that lower occupancy cost while aligning real estate to business goals.
Preston primarily serves local clientele across industry types, including engineering, technology, energy, legal, professional services, and insurance.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate Broker Associate, Colorado
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors
- Baylor Business Network
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance and Real Estate dual major
- Dawson Geophysical Company, 35,000 SF
- Cotton, Bledsoe, Tighe & Dawson, 31,000 SF
- CDM Smith, 29,000 SF
- Resolute Energy Corporation, 21,000 SF
- Hagerty Insurance, 19,500 SF
- David Evans & Associates, 17,500 SF
- Dire Wolf Digital, 14,300 SF
- Progressive Insurance, 14,000 SF
- JR Engineering, 12,300 SF
- Baker & O’Brien, Inc., 12,300 SF
- Personal Capital Corporation, 12,200 SF
- Mobile Solutions Services, 12,000 SF