Charlie McLaughlin manages CBRE’s Motorola Solutions Inc. (MSI) account and has 25 years of progressive facility management, project management and account management experience supporting the technology and healthcare industries. In his current role as Alliance Director on the MSI account, Charlie has oversight of facility management, project management and occupancy planning services for the Americas. The MSI Americas portfolio consists of 5.2 million square feet and 100 sites.
- Client Service - Customer service effectively managed and measured through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Operational - Deliver consistently strong operational results utilizing CBRE‘s proven processes via a staff of 74 across the Americas.
- Platform - Work with CBRE’s Facility Management, Project Management and Occupancy Planning platforms to drive client satisfaction.
- Leadership - Effective interface with MSI Real Estate Team. Oversight of employee performance, development and recognition.
- Growth - Focus on performing current services at a high professional level to position CBRE for growth when MSI demands expand.
- Financial - Deliver efficient and predictive cost structure and financial analysis to support all MSI financial objectives.