RJ DeBee is a Senior Appraiser within CBRE’s Jacksonville office and is part of the National Seniors Housing & Healthcare Valuation and Advisory Group.
Mr. DeBee has been active in the real estate and healthcare industries since 2008. As a Director for Salus Valuation Group, Mr. DeBee practiced exclusively in the valuation services of seniors housing and other healthcare-oriented asset types. He also provided a variety of advisory services including feasibility studies, market rent studies, and highest and best use analyses. He is a licensed Certified General Appraiser and a Candidate for Designation with the Appraisal Institute.
Prior to joining Salus Valuation Group, Mr. DeBee was Manager and head of Business Development with Keystone Consulting Group, a full service commercial real estate consulting firm active within the southeastern United States. While at Keystone Consulting Group, he completed valuation and consulting assignments comprised of property underwriting, acquisition and development, financial modeling, and forecasting for essentially all property types and asset classes. This experience was consisted of a collective value of assets in excess of $1 billion.
- Advanced Income Capitalization, 2017
- The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) & FL Law, 2016
- General Market Analysis & Highest and Best Use, 2016
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach, 2015
- Real Estate Statistics Modeling and Finance, 2015
- Income Capitalization Approach I, 2015
- Income Capitalization Approach II, 2015
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach, 2014
- Appraisal Institute, Candidate for Designation
- Certified General Appraiser, State of Florida, #RZ3853
- Certified General Appraiser, State of South Carolina, #7543
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL - Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, 2008