Randy was born and raised in San Francisco. He received his undergraduate degree in Sociology from the University of California, Santa Barbara, then went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. Prior to joining CBRE, Randy was a partner in a general civil practice.
Randy is a multiple honoree of the Investment Broker of the Year award from the Association of Commercial Real Estate, has been presented with their Brokers’ Choice award, and earned membership in CBRE’s Colbert Coldwell Circle. Randy is on the board of directors of LAI, an honorary land economics society.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- ACRE (Association of Commercial Real Estate)
- CBRE's Colbert Coldwell Circle
- LAI (honorary land economics society)
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts; Sociology
- C-III Asset Management
- CT Realty Corporation
- CW Capital
- DRA Advisors
- Ellis Partners, LLC
- Fulcrum Property
- Griffin Capital
- Heller Pacific, Inc.
- Merlone Geier Partners
- Nationwide Insurance
- Panattoni Development Company
- Principal Global Investors
- Starwood Capital Group
- Weingarten Realty Investors