As Office Operations Manager, Rex Villanueva is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Orange Central office, including the annual capital and operating budgets, monitoring of expenses, the development of expense controls, and monitoring of technology concerns. His primary focus is ensuring the seamless, profitable daily operations of the office sales and administrative professionals. Mr. Villanueva holds quarterly meetings with and continuously coaches his administrative professionals to promote personal and professional development for each member of his team.
He is currently pursuing his real estate and notary public licenses.
Prior to his employment with CBRE, Mr. Villanueva served for 2 years as Department Supervisor at KPMG, LLP, a Big 5 Accounting firm, where he was responsible for the daily operations of the department. He oversaw the training of all Tax Professionals on newly designed software that tracked the processing of individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and exempt organization tax returns.
Achievements and accomplishments
- Nominee–Leadership Distinction Award, 2010
- Relocated Ventura County Office from Ventura to Camarillo, 2007
- Assisted with Relocation of Sherman Oaks office to LA North, 2006
- Relocated Commerce Office to Current Location, 2003
- Team Spirit Award–Los Angeles Central Office, 2003
- Co-Nominee, OSA of the Year–Western Division, 2003
- Assisted with Relocation of LADT Office from 31st floor to Beaudry Building, 2001