Ricardo Fernandez is a Brokerage Associate at CBRE, specializing in office and retail leasing in El Paso, Texas, and Ciudad Juárez, Mexico. His prior experience in property management, project management and urban redevelopment enable Mr. Fernandez to consult on asset renovations and improvements, as well as understand the unique needs of institutional and private owners.
Mr. Fernandez was involved in the downtown El Paso redevelopment of 500 West Overland, which is home to El Paso Times and The Station urban offices, a co-working space that Mr. Fernandez co-owns and manages.
Mr. Fernandez is active in the communities he serves, including serving as President of Amor por Juárez, and serving on the El Paso Opera Board of Directors. He has lived and worked in the border region for more than 20 years and is fluent in Spanish.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Amor por Juárez, President
- El Paso Opera, Board of Directors
- Gerald Rubin Center of Visual Arts, Director’s Circle
- The Border Art Residency, Board of Directors
- Tom Lea Institute, Advisory Committee
- Frontera Repertory Theatre Company, Secretary & Treasurer
- Historic Landmark Commissioner
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #5, Board of Directors
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #6
- The University of Texas at El Paso, Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License