Rich Early currently serves as Senior Managing Director for Facilities Management in the East Region, United States, responsible for delivering facilities operational, engineering, energy/sustainability, strategic sourcing, health and safety, and other technical service solutions for CBRE Global Workplace Solutions accounts. In this capacity, Mr. Early collaborates with Regional Operations and Solutions teams, as well as with Alliance Directors to drive key initiatives in support of client outcomes, talent management, operational excellence and organic growth.
Prior to this assignment, Mr. Early served for three years as the Alliance Director for Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic, responsible for facilities management of 3.1 million sq. ft. of medical facilities covering 8,000 sq. miles in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. Prior to Kaiser, Mr. Early served for one year as the Alliance Director for the West Penn Allegheny Health System, a six hospital system in Western Pennsylvania where CBRE provided facilities management, project management, transaction management, and portfolio administration for 6.2 million square feet. Prior to joining CBRE in 2010, Mr. Early accumulated more than 30 years total work experience in a variety of industries.
- Consultant and Interim COO-United Medical Center, Washington, D.C. (2009-2010) - Delivered a state-of-the-art Children’s Emergency Department
- VP, Development Operations-Lauth Property Group, Charlotte, N.C. (2006-2009) - Developed 8 medical office buildings throughout the Southeast U.S.
- VP, Facilities Management-Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA (1990-2006) - Responsible for non-clinical operations along with planning and oversight of all planning, program management and project delivery
- First Energy Company, New Castle, PA (1976-1990) - Design engineering and project engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- American Society of Healthcare Engineering
- Pennsylvania Society for Health Facility Engineering
- Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society
- M.B.A., University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Kaiser Permanente, Mid-Atlantic
- Florida Hospital, FL
- West Penn Allegheny Health System, PA
- Medical College of GA Health, Inc., GA
- Imperial Point Medical Center, FL
- Bon Secours Health System, VA
- Wake Med Hospital, NC
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital, VA
- United Medical Center, DC