Dick Keller is a member of the CBRE Global Corporate Services Group (GCS) which specializes in worldwide tenant/buyer representation of major corporations with a presence in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Mr. Keller utilizes the vast CBRE Global Platform to develop and implement corporate real estate strategies and solutions that lead to reduced real estate costs and substantial operating efficiencies.
With more than 27 years of experience in the Minneapolis/St. Paul commercial real estate market, Mr. Keller has represented some of the most prestigious clients and best landlords in the country.
Market knowledge and expertise allows him to harness the power of creating solutions that generate optimal value for his clients as a result of his insights into the agenda and decision process of high profile landlords.
Many of the top names in Minneapolis/St. Paul media such as The Star Tribune, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, Finance and Commerce, and Midwest Real Estate News rely on Mr. Keller's experience in the Twin Cities commercial real estate market. Evidence of his credibility is touted in many news article quotes and market update presentations in which he is a featured speaker.
Mr. Keller's commitment is passionate professionalism, providing the best real estate service and market intelligence available in the Minneapolis/St. Paul market.
- Cassidy Turley 2006 Darrel Holt Award
- Cassidy Turley 2006 Office Broker of the Year in Minneapolis
- Dealmaker Extraordinaire Award in 2005 for Equity Office Properties Portfolio
- Mid America Real Estate Journal 2003 Midwest All-Star Broker
- Masters Level Sales - 1996 to 1999, National Deal Maker of the Year 1994 & 1995
- Brookfield Midwest Region Top Producer - 1992 to 1994
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- University of Mary, Bismark, ND., Bachelor's Degree in Social Behavioral Science
- Abbot Laboratories
- Brookfield Properties
- Charles Schwab
- Equity Office Properties
- Fuji Photo Film USA
- Mass Mutual
- Prime Therapeutics
- Robbins Kaplan Law Firm
- S.C. Johnson Wax Co.
- Target Corporation
- US Bank