Dick Thompson is a First Vice President working out of the Oakland/East Bay office of CBRE. He specializes in the marketing and sale of Bay Area multifamily properties. He has been with CBRE since November 1968.
Dick managed and then doubled the Walnut Creek commercial office between 1982 and 1986. From 1987 to 1990 he was part of the regional staff serving the ten-office Northern California region responsible for investment property activity. He was formerly the Sales Manager of the Oakland office, participating in and directing all property marketing activity. In late 1990, Dick rejoined the Oakland office and from 1991 through 2015 he has been involved in 211 multifamily property transactions.
- East Bay Rental Housing Association
- California Association of Realtors
- Northern California Commercial Association of Realtors
- M.B.A., the University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Science, Indiana University