Rick Raffanti joined the Memphis office in 2006. In his role as Real Estate Manager, Rick currently oversees Thousand Oaks Business Center, a large office park which is 420,348 square feet encompassing about 33 acres. Rick oversees budget and expense control, CAM reconciliations, vendor contract negotiations, risk/loss management and reporting, lease administration, ownership relations and reporting, and tenant relations/interactions. In addition, Rick has been responsible for implementation, oversight and completion of $3.8 million in capital improvements to the park’s common areas and more than $5 million in tenant improvements. His continued oversight of daily operations has controlled expenses by managing the fair bid process, selection and procurement of products and services associated with the asset.
Rick, a native Memphian, has more than 28 years of experience in property management. Prior to joining CBRE, he has worked with several national clients such as Aetna, Metropolitan Life, Glendale Federal Savings, as well as individual owners of real estate. In addition to Memphis, he has worked in several tier-one/two markets including Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Salt Lake City and Little Rock. He has worked for AIMCO, a publically traded REIT, privately owned Lincoln Property Company and LEDIC Management Group, all with significant National footprints.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Building Owners and Managers Association BOMA – Board Member 2013
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – Principal Member
- Certified Property Manager, CPM® - Certificate #15975, April 1996
- IREM President 2009 Memphis Region 13, Chapter 20
- Accredited Residential Manager, ARM® - Certificate #6490, March 1991 (inactive)
- Memphis Apartment Association, 2001 - Best Multi-site Supervisor over 2000 units
- Texas Real Estate Commission: Real Estate Salesman License No. 400759 08 (inactive)
- Lincoln Property Company Training School Dallas, Texas; Gold Medallion Award Recipient
- Apartment Association of Tarrant County - AATC Board of Director (1996-1997)
- Texas Apartment Association - TAA Board of Director (1996-1997)
Memphis Apartment Association, 2001 - Best Multi-site Supervisor over 2000 units
- Lincoln Property Company Training School - Dallas, TX; Gold Medallion Award recipient
- Talcott Realty Investors
- Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc.
- Hart Cordova LLC
- Torchlight Loan Services
- Sun Life Financial
- Trimont Real Estate Advisors, Inc.