Mr. Trott is a First Vice President with the Columbus office of CBRE. Rick has practiced commercial real estate in Central Ohio since 1993. He specializes in industrial sales, leasing, land development and brokerage, and has been involved in transactions totaling more than $150 million during the past three years. His current assignments include over 3 million square feet of industrial space and more than 3,500 acres of industrial land.
Before joining CBRE, Rick was with Cassidy Turley for nearly eight years, Grubb & Ellis | Adena Realty Advisors for five years, and worked for Ruscilli Real Estate Services Inc. as well.
- 2013 - Received Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation
- 2014, 2011, 2004-2008 Columbus Board of Realtors - Top Producer C/I Division
- 2014 Columbus Board of Realtors - Largest Industrial Lease
- 2011 Columbus Board of Realtors - Largest Industrial Transaction
- 2002-2014 CoStar - Power Broker
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) - Former President of the Ohio Chapter
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) - Columbus Round Table Executive Board Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker and Salesperson in the State of Ohio