Rick Wilson is a Project Manager for CBRE in the San Francisco Bay Area. In this role, Mr. Wilson is responsible for managing various types of tenant improvement and capital improvement projects including core and shell build outs, office renovations, retail build outs, building infrastructure upgrades and move management projects. With over 14 years experience, he works directly with clients, consultants, contractors and city officials to deliver a high level of service from pre-construction through project completion.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Wilson was a Project Manager for Wescon Concrete/Shotcrete. There, he ensured accurate financial planning on projects and performed routine site inspections to ensure safety, accuracy, quality and compliance with job specifications and building codes. Mr. Wilson worked closely with customers, architects, engineers and city officials to deliver quality projects throughout Northern California.
Prior to this, Mr. Wilson was a Vice President of Construction for Fisher Brothers, Inc. In addition to providing day to day support to a team of seven Project Managers and construction foreman, Mr. Wilson also provided business development and client relationship management. Mr. Wilson used his broad and thorough knowledge of the construction project management industry to generate new business through networking efforts and development of effective marketing strategies.
- General Building Contractor, Class “B”, CA License #849790
- Member Project Management Institute (PMP In Progress)
- Former Cal OSHA T-1 Excavation permit holder
- Project Management Credential Program; Single Subject Teaching Credential, San Francisco State University
- Bachelors of Arts, University of Colorado at Boulder, English Literature, with Pre-Med Coursework
- Deloitte, San Francisco, CA, Restack and Tenant Improvement, 160,000 sf
- PSAI Realty, Castro Street Station, 49,000 sf, new construction of a $20M shell/core 3-story office building
- Deutsche Bank, San Francisco, CA 49,000 sf interior tenant improvement
- Oakland City Center, Oakland, CA 2,000,000+ sf various tenant improvements, capital improvements and retail build outs