Rob is responsible for managing CBRE’s Labor Analytics. Labor Analytics proven track record of developing award winning analytics and leveraging its industry leading labor market intelligence have assisted its team of 20 professionals to achieve over $1.5B in labor savings for their clients throughout the Americas.
Labor Analytics globally recognized, client-facing software solutions integrate proprietary labor market intelligence with sophisticated analytics, to provide clients with important insight to solve for the complex variables found at the intersection of human capital and real estate.
Rob’s professional focus and passion is concentrated on advancing the team’s unique value proposition. Delivering real time labor market analytics, not available anywhere else, Mr. Marsh helps clients to expertly manage risk and uncover opportunities by navigating the unique dynamics of labor market trends throughout the Americas.
Having completed over 800 consulting engagements, including representing over 35% of the Fortune 50 and 25% of the Fortune 100, under Rob’s leadership, LAG won CoreNet’s Global Innovators Award for the development of Labor Analytics' workforce longevity model, LaborPlan™ in 2007.
In 2010, Rob led the development of Global LaborView, CBRE’s first web-enabled interactive global application designed to help clients identify and evaluate emerging, maturing and established market labor trends; and view risk indicators associated with labor-based real estate decisions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate & Construction Division of the Jewish Federation
- Board of directors of Stop Infant Drowning
- Member of the American Technion Society
- CBRE Top 225 Performer, 1997-1995, 2000, 2009-2013, 2015
- CoreNet Global Innovators Award Winner, 2007 and 2010
- Team of the Year Award Corporate Services, 2000
- Top Corporate Services Team, 2002
- CBRE Innovation Award for Teaming, 2000
- Most Engagements Award, 1998-1996, 2000
- CBRE Top in Specialty, Corporate Services, 2002
- CBRE McCarthy Award Nominee, 2001
- CBRE Professional Excellence Award, 1999
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science, Real Estate
- Capital One
- Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Home Depot Supply
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Time Warner
- US Bank