Rob focuses on the representation of tenants for the relocation, renewal or disposition of their office premises in Downtown Toronto. Business Development is integral to the continual growth and success of Rob's business, and this is accomplished through hard work, dedication, and achieving optimal client outcomes.
Completed over 300 leasing transactions during initial 5 years in sales
Leased over 1,000,000 sq. ft. during initial 5 years in sales
Top Ten in Canada – Number of Deals Completed, 2015
Top Fifteen in Canada – Number of Deals Completed, 2016 (8th), 2017 (16th)
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member, Islington Golf Course
- Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies, Major in Finance, University of Western Ontario, 2011
- St. Michael's College School, 2006
- The Abnormal Beauty Company
- Tangent Animation
- Beanfield Metroconnect
- Opus One Solutions
- Whitehorse Liquidity Partners
- Boat Rocker
- Deciem*, 176,469 sq. ft.
- DREAM*, 125,000 sq. ft.
- Accenture*, 111,000 sq. ft.
- Allied (Data Center)*, 80,000 sq. ft.
- Alliance Rockcliffe*, 65,000 sq. ft.
- Bell Canada, 35,000 sq. ft.
- Dell Canada, 30,000 sq. ft.
- Beanfield Technologies*, 25,000 sq. ft.
- Xero, 22,000 sq. ft.
- SmartREIT, 16,000 sq. ft.
- IBM, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Tangent Animation*, 14,365 sq. ft.
- StatPro Inc., 13,035 sq. ft.
- Whitehorse Liquidity Partners, 12,000 sq. ft.
- PointClickCare, 12,000 sq. ft.
- Genesys Capital Inc.*, 9,427 sq. ft.
- Hullmark, 7,620 sq. ft.
- Opus One Solutions, 7,123 sq. ft.
- Hubdoc Inc.*, 6,700 sq. ft.
- FabFitFun, 6,000 sq. ft.
- Boat Rocker Media, 6,000 sq. ft.
- LG Electronics - A.I., 4,837 sq. ft.