Robert Mancini is a Senior Appraiser with over 20 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience throughout the United States and internationally. Mr. Mancini is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Atlanta office in the Southeast Region. Mr. Mancini’s primary geographical location is the southeastern United States.
Since 2005, Mr. Mancini has specialized in the valuation of retail, office and special use properties. Mr. Mancini’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including regional, neighborhood and community shopping centers, convenience stores, industrial properties, office buildings and education facilities. Mr. Mancini is a member of the Financial & Tax Reporting Services Group and the Petroleum Valuation Group.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2005, Mr. Mancini was a senior associate with Deloitte - Risk and Financial Advisory Group.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- State of Alabama, No. G00729
- State of Georgia, No. 6831
- State of Kentucky, No. 003718
- State of Mississippi, No. GA-806
- State of North Carolina, No. A6074
- State of South Carolina, No. CG 5769
- State of Tennessee, No. 3820
- Commonwealth of Virginia, No. 4001 009329
- Valuation & Advisory Services Top Producers Southeast and U.S. 2007-Current
- Georgia Lenders Quality Circle (GLQC), Member
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, Bachelor of Arts; Political Science