Bob Mussett is the Senior Vice President and Senior Managing Director of CBRE for Atlantic Canada. Based in Halifax, Bob heads the overall management and direction of the operations in the Atlantic region. Bob also plays an active role in providing real estate advisory and brokerage services to public and private sector clients.
Bob leads the National Investment Team (NIT) operations in Atlantic Canada.
- SCLS - Certified Leasing Specialist, ICSC
- Member, Nova Scotia Real Estate Association
- Member, Metropolitan Halifax Chamber of Commerce
- Crombie REIT
- Extended Stay Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
- Hardman Group
- Landmark Developments
- Harrah's Entertainment Inc.
- Summit REIT
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Lakeview Hotels REIT
- Chartwell Seniors Housing REIT
- GE Capital Canada
- Sun Life Financial
- Irving Oil Limited
- GWL Realty Advisors
- Roycom Inc.
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- 1595 Barrington Street/Discovery Centre (30,000 sq. ft.) – Nova Scotia
- Gardens Apartments I-V/KDL Developments (350 units) – Nova Scotia
- Bellbrook/Kiel Portfolio (145 units) – Nova Scotia
- Millstone Square (101,827 sq. ft.) – Nova Scotia
- Casino Nova Scotia Hotels (352 rooms) – Nova Scotia
- Scotia Centre (190,000 sq. ft.) – Nova Scotia
- Dartmouth Crossing (511 ac.) – Nova Scotia
- Lerond Point Shopping Centre (87,000 sq. ft.) – New Brunswick
- Miramichi Business Centre (73,163 sq. ft.) – New Brunswick
- Stirling Mall (82,500 sq. ft.) – Nova Scotia
- Centenial Hotels Portfolio (560 suites) – Nova Scotia
- Dundee Retail Portfolio (3 assets) – Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia