Roger Puttock is a Managing Director in Canada's project management service line, providing executive level leadership on significant national programs, and oversight on projects in the Central Canada region.
Mr. Puttock has over 30 years of experience in the analysis and implementation of real estate development projects in Canada, the USA, and the United Kingdom. His experience in project management and property development encompasses commercial office, industrial, institutional, high rise residential, hospital, hotel and mixed use projects, with a focus on large, complex commercial programs, often with fast-track implementation schedules.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Member
- Master of Business Administration – University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies (pre-prof. Architecture) – University of Waterloo
- Project Management Professional – Project Management Institute
- Tim Hortons
- MBNA (now TD Bank)
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Canada Post Corporation
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Nortel Networks