Ron Armstrong is the Senior Managing Director of Project Management Services in Central Canada. In this role, Mr. Armstrong leads a team of specialized project managers and move managers to create customized project solutions for office, retail, industrial, municipal, hospitality clients. His team brings extensive project execution experience into the leasing and transaction phase, helping real estate owners and occupiers make informed, strategic and holistic real estate decisions.
Mr. Armstrong joined CBRE Limited in 2001 and has over 23 years of experience in various marked sectors, including commercial occupier, institutional, hospitality, industrial, retail, financial, base building capital and landlord services. He and his teams have successfully delivered over $750M in capital projects within the Greater Toronto Area and major cities across Canada.
Mr. Armstrong promotes innovation and value creation for CBRE clients as the North American CBRE FUSION Program Lead – a program that leverages CBRE's buying power to create value for our clients. He is also CBRE's Canadian Global Knowledge Network Practice Leader for Canadian project management in the retail sector.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Member
- Ryerson University - Bachelor of Technology (Architectural Science – Project Mgt)
- University of Toronto – Facility Management Program
- Project Management Institute – Project Management Professional
- Delta Hotels and Resorts
- Infrastructure Ontario (formally Ontario Realty Corporation)
- TD Bank Financial Group
- TD Canada Trust
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce