Ron exclusively serves the needs of occupiers of real estate. For them it is either a resource to obtain the right people in the right place with the right space or it’s a liability. Ron focuses on making “alignment of his clients’ real estate with their core business needs” – however defined - a reality.
Over the course of his career, Ron has personally conducted over 1,000 transactions encompassing over 12 million square feet on behalf of his clients. Excluding labor and operational cost savings, quantifiable negotiated real estate savings achieved for his clients exceed $150 million.
- Focusing on multi-market portfolios, Ron’s areas of expertise include:
- Management of account relationships – assembling & managing the right resources
- Strategic Planning – Aligning with the Business - Understanding the need & designing the solution
- Transaction Management – including:
- Analysis – Process/Need/Situation/Market/Financial/SWOT/Gap
- Negotiations & Documentation – Comprehensive coverage in coordination with all subject matter experts (corporate RE/user
- groups/finance/legal/tax/risk management/project management/etc.)
- Execution – engaged through the entire process delivering on time and on budget
- CBRE Americas Top 3% in 2013
- CBRE San Francisco Bay Area “Top 20%,” in 11 of last 14 years