Ross Pollock is a Director within the CBRE Global Corporate Services Group. He works as an account manager with corporate clients that have real estate requirements on a national, international or global basis.
Since joining CBRE he has been involved in the day-to-day management of several corporate accounts with national and international requirements.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Pollock spent six years in the publishing and advertising industry. He held positions as an advertising account executive with a regional business publication before moving on to the position of editor at a national trade publication. Additionally, he started his own advertising company, which he sold prior to his joining CBRE.
- Mr. Pollock has assisted Canada Post Corporation in the relocation of more than 150 Corporate Post Offices and Letter Carrier Depots over the past 5 years.
- He was instrumental in the negotiations for a new Head Office for the Geneva Centre for Autism, one of the worlds leading organizations in the treatment and training of those affected by autism.
- Mr. Pollock has also organized and maintained client requirements on a global basis.
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Degree in Print Journalism from Sheridan College
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Canada Post Corporation
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Carstar Automotive Canada
- CCL Industries
- Geneva Centre for Autism
- General Motors of Canada Limited
- Ontario Realty Corporation
- Robert Half International
- Bosch Rexroth (formerly Basic Technologies)
- Saputo Bakery Inc.
Corporate clients present the most challenging of assignments. Mr. Pollock, while representing Canada Post Corporation has been the leader in acquiring locations ranging from 300 SF to 150,000 SF, from the ultra rural communities of Northern Canada to the Hearts of the Metropolitan Business communities.