Ruth Park is a Senior Property Condition Assessor with Facility Assessment Consultative Services in the Hawaii region, where she focuses on high-end equity Property Condition Assessments (PCA’s) for clients, performing due diligence for the purchase or disposition of properties. Ruth also performs Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I ESA), Construction Loan Monitoring, Owner’s Representation, ADA Surveys, BOMA calculations, Marshall & Swift Insurance Replacement Estimates, and interior design consulting.
Ruth brings 15 years of experience in the architectural, engineering and construction industries, Park has been included in due diligence assessments in the acquisition of skyscraper buildings, high end resorts and property portfolios with values ranging from $300 million to $2 billion. Ruth has also performed Construction Loan Monitoring for projects with hard cost budgets ranging from $11 million to $350 million.
Previously, Park worked at architecture firms in the Los Angeles area. She has work on projects which include the San Francisco State Performing Arts Center, the LeMay Car Museum, One Santa Fe Development and the Jet Propulsion Lab office building in Pasadena.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Associate of American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Candidate for Architectural Licensure with the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs Professional and Vocational Licensing
- California Asbestos Inspection Certified
- Southern California Institute of Architecture, Master of Architecture
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Concentration Interior Design