Ryan specializes in Urban Investment and Development Properties within the GTA. The dynamic urban environment requires a trained eye to identify sites where additional value or a repositioning strategy can be implemented. Having graduated from the University of Guelph and specializing in the Real Estate and Housing Management program, Ryan has acquired a pulse within the urban landscape through extensive market research and ongoing communication with investors, property owners and developers.
Advisory & Transaction Services
Opinion of Value
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- University of Guelph – Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Major in Real Estate & Housing Management
- Private Investors
- KingSett Capital
- Pizza Pizza Limited
- JTV Property Investment
- Fortec International Inc.
- Degeneration X Investments Inc.
- City Centre Financial Services Inc.
- The Beer Store
- 3037/3039 Lake Shore Boulevard W, $1,600,000, Street-front Retail Building
- 2939 Portland Drive, Oakville, $7,300,000, Office Building
- Hamilton City Centre, Hamilton, $40,500,000, Investment/Redevelopment
- 1425 Bloor Street W, Toronto, Confidential, Investment/Redevelopment
- 1429 Bloor Street W, Toronto, $1,675,000, Investment/Redevelopment
- 1431-1437 Bloor Street W, Toronto, $4,100,000, Investment/Redevelopment
- 98 King Street E, Gananoque, $900,000, Street-front Retail Building
- 92 Robinson Street, Hamilton, $5,545,000, Multi-Family
- 1326 Huron Street, London, $3,286,700, Retail Plaza
- 65 Gateway Park Drive, Kitchener, $2,100,000, Freestanding Single Tenant
- 21 Bold Street, Hamilton, $1,440,000, Street-front Office Building
- Beer Store Portfolio 2017, Confidential, Investment/Redevelopment
- 18 Tecumseh Street, Hamilton, $2,900,000, Multi-Family
- 318 Dundurn Street South, Hamilton, $2,250,000, Retail Plaza
- Woodlawn Square, Guelph, $19,900,000, Retail Centre
- 322-324 Broadway, Orangeville, $5,550,000, Tim Hortons Achored Plaza
- 1579 Oxford Street East, London, $4,452,938, Retail Plaza
- 2006 Queen Street East, Toronto, $2,300,000, Street-front Retail Building