Ryan Buchanan is a First Vice President on a successful team within CBRE's Advisory and Transaction Services in Dallas. His expertise in providing real estate services to companies across the country come from a combination of business acumen, alongside solid and effective communication skills, thus ensuring client-favored outcomes. His success is evident by his long-standing business relationships and new client referrals.
By focusing on strategic outcomes for his clients, Ryan advises his clients in myriad ways of engagements. These range from renewals and expansions, to large complicated transactions and dispositions.
Notable transactions include Goosehead Insurance's 150,000 SF office HQ relocation and expansion, and Wingstop's 80,000 SF office HQ purchase and subsequent expansion.
His passion for people and being client-focused stems from his time as a teacher on the south side of Chicago. There, he averaged 2.5 years of academic growth for his students each year he taught. This warranted his nomination for a national teacher of the year award. With the perspective as a former educator, Ryan brings a competitive edge to real estate advising.
- CBRE's North American RISEing Star Award Recipient - 2019
- TREC - ALC Class of 2018-2019
- Founding Board Member of the Mark Craig Leadership Network - HP United Methodist Church
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Nominated for National Sue Lehmann Teacher of the Year Award - 2013
- Undergraduate Student Body President - 2010-2011
- Wheaton College Alumni Board Representative - 2011-2013
- Wheaton College (IL), BA Business, Economics & History
- Dominican University, MA
- Associated Bank
- Bank of the West
- Citi Group
- Charles Taylor Insurance
- Fairway Mortgage
- First United Bank
- Global Payments
- Goosehead Insurance
- Herman Miller
- JVC Kenwood
- Le Duff Group America
- Nationwide Insurance
- OKI Data
- One Main Financial
- Pieces Technology
- Teach for America
- Teknion Data Solutions
- Weil Gotshal & Manges
- Westco Aircraft (Incora)
- Westcoast University