Ryan Watts joined CBRE in 2000 and is a Senior Vice President with Minneapolis Institutional Properties, specializing in major investment transactions for single-tenant and multi-tenant office and industrial properties. Ryan is also a member of CBRE Corporate Capital Markets, focusing on the sale of single tenant properties, sale/leasebacks, and built-to-suit financing.
Ryan is partnered locally with Judd Welliver, Sonja Dusil, and Tom Holtz. As an investment professional, Ryan and the team provide the full scope of advisory and brokerage services required for complex real estate transactions. The Minneapolis/St. Paul Institutional Properties team completed 206 sale assignments totaling $7.03 billion since 2005.
Prior to joining the Investment Properties Group, Ryan was a part of one of CBRE’s top Global Corporate Service groups focusing on representation and advisory services for corporate clients. Ryan was also previously a Director of the CBRE Minneapolis Financial Consulting Group providing financial and analytical consulting for complex Real Estate dispositions, acquisitions, and leasing transactions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- MNCAR – Financial instructor for annual brokerage basics educational series designed for new members
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - Minnesota
- 2011, 2013 and 2014 – CBRE Chairman's Club award: Awarded to top local sales professionals by revenue
- 2011 – Turnaround award: Awarded to the sales professional who has made a significant quantifiable difference within the past year
- 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2013 – MNCAR Investment Transaction of the Year
- 2008 – Rookie of the Year: Awarded to the Sales Professional on commission 18 months or less with the highest sales revenue.
- 2005 – CBRE Sales Professional Cornerstone: Awarded to key team members who exemplify commitment and dedication
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, Bachelor of Business Administration; Real Estate and Urban Land Economics