Ryan Watts joined CBRE in 2000 and is an Executive Vice President in the Minneapolis Institutional Properties Group specializing in major investment transactions for single-tenant and multi-tenant office and industrial properties.
Ryan is a member of Institutional Properties nationally and is partnered locally with Sonja Dusil, Judd Welliver, and Tom Holtz. As an investment professional, Mr. Watts and the team provide advisory and brokerage services required for complex real estate transactions and investment sales. Ryan is also a member of CBRE Corporate Capital Markets, a group focusing on the sale of single tenant properties, sale/leasebacks, and built-to-suit financing.
Prior to joining the Institutional Properties team, Ryan was a part of CBRE’s Global Corporate Service group focusing on representation and advisory services for corporate clients. Ryan started his career in CBRE’s Chicago office in the Financial Consulting Group and transferred to Minneapolis in 2003 as a Director of the Minneapolis Financial Group. The Financial Consulting Group provides financial and analytical consulting for Institutional Real Estate dispositions, acquisitions, and leasing transactions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- MNCAR – Financial instructor for annual brokerage basics educational series designed for new members
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - Minnesota
Mr. Watts has completed more than $12 billion in transaction consideration value for office, industrial, land and corporate sale/leaseback consulting and sale assignments.
- 2017: CBRE America’s Top Producer; recognizing sales professionals in the top 10% of the America’s region by production
- 2015 & ‘16: CBRE America’s Top Producer; recognizing sales professionals in the top 20% of the America’s region by production
- 2011 & ‘13-‘17: CBRE Chairman’s Club Award; awarded to top local sales professionals by revenue
- 2008, ’10, ’11, ’13, ’15, ’16, ’17: MNCAR Investment Transaction of the Year
- 2008: Rookie of the Year; awarded to newly commissioned sales professional with the highest annual revenue
- 2005: CBRE Sales Professional Cornerstone; recognizing exemplary commitment and dedication
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, Bachelor of Business Administration; Real Estate and Urban Land Economics