Samantha Cristiano made the leap in 2018 to CBRE West LA where she joined office broker Loralie Ogden and the Food Facilities Group Industrial team consisting of Art Rasmussen and David Norrie as their CSC.
Samantha brings her 4+ years experience as a Client Services Coordinator from the Palm Beach and Broward South Florida offices and provides excellence in marketing, analysis, portfolio management, and overall production and operational efficiencies to deliver the best in class for our world renowned clients.
- 2016 Winner 1 of 5 (National) Selection | CREW Convention VIP Ticket, NYC
- 2017 Women’s Network Delegate
- 2018 Direct Support to NAIOP's Broker of the Year: Tony Hoover, Senior Vice President, CBRE
- 2018 CBRE Empower Recipient
In her first 2 years at CBRE, Samantha enhanced
client relationships for 7 high-profile Advisory & Transaction Services
brokers and teams by supporting all marketing delegations, production, and
client deliverables with a focus on landlord representation and disposition
transactions for 100+ Office, Retail, Financial, Disposition Sales, and Industrial
properties throughout South Florida.
Prior to joining CBRE, Samantha worked in infrastructure construction management and development, including over $300m in stimulus work for the FDOT coupled with (10) years in design, marketing, and PR for Global Luxury Brands in New York City and residential live/work real estate in Los Angeles.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of California
- FIT | NYC
- SVA | NYC
- American InterContinental University. International Brand Marketing, London - U.K.
- Central Michigan University, Finance and Business
- Gold Coast
- HCSS Delivery Planning