Samuel Beck is an Associate Project Manager for the Volkswagen White Frame Program where he manages the design and construction process of new and renovated Volkswagen dealerships throughout the Northeast Region of the United States. Samuel’s current responsibilities include day-to-day management of project consultants, contractors, vendors, etc., to ensure compliancy and that the brands standards of excellence are executed to meet dealership specifications. Samuel enforces the brands first-class standards and ensures conformity, consistency, and brand recognition across all projects with a budget conscious mindset through dynamic value engineering on a per project basis.
Prior to joining the Project Management division, Samuel began his career at CBRE as a Research Coordinator where his responsibilities included preparing statistical and analytical reports detailing market trends and forecasting market conditions, updating data to provide current and accurate market information, assisting sales professionals with the preparation and production of client presentations and reports, and updating internal and external databases to yield accurate property information. Throughout his time in the Research Department, Samuel assisted all lines of business with a focus on Detroit’s Office, Industrial, Retail, and Capital Markets divisions.
Samuel successfully identifies large challenges with a comprehensive understanding of all parts and pieces to execute successful projects. With his excellent communication skills and ability to implement procedures and structure, Samuel has consistently maintained client satisfaction and been able to increase operating efficiencies across all his projects.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc – White Frame Program
- Created an in-depth report on Downtown Detroit’s strong real estate fundamentals and how it impacts the office, retail, and residential markets. It identified three key trends driving new development: job growth, limited availability of desirable product across product types, and dedicated new investment by private & public entities.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Michigan
- Michigan State University - Bachelors of Arts Degree in Hospitality Business, specializing in Real Estate and Development