Sandra is also an attorney and real estate broker with over thirty years of experience in the real estate industry. Her overall experience includes representing commercial clients in site acquisition, due diligence, entitlement, development, closing, construction and strategic market planning, lease administration and facility management.
Prior to joining CBRE, she represented and collaborated with several developers and national commercial clients such as CVS, Home Depot, Office Depot, Costco, J.P. Morgan Chase and Kmart assisting with both new development and disposition.
Education / Accreditations / Memberships
New paragraph starts here
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- University of Detroit School of Law, J.D.
- Member of the State Bar: Michigan and Illinois
- Real Estate Broker: Michigan
- Member CORENET Global
- CBRE CARES Michigan Chapter
- CBRE Women’s Network Advisory Board Member
- Comerica Bank
- General Motors
- State Farm
- Northern Trust
- Volkswagen Group of America