Sandy Chace has more than 30 years of experience in Florida’s commercial real estate market specializing in office leasing and development. Prior to joining CBRE in 2010, Sandy was employed by Colonial Properties Trust as Senior Vice President responsible for team leadership, leasing, development and coordination for all office division related functions within Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville and Fort Lauderdale offices totaling 6 million square feet.
Sandy is currently responsible for the leasing and marketing of the 662,000 SF office portfolio at Colonial TownPark, located in Lake Mary, Florida, owned by The Brookdale Group; and Northpoint Center, a 330,000 SF office portfolio located in Lake Mary, Florida, owned by Crocker Partners.
- Seminole County Homeless Action Board
- Seminole County Economic Development Advisory Council
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce - Past Board of Directors
- The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools - Past Board of Directors, Past Chair
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial & Office Properties) - Past Board of Directors
- CREW (National Network Commercial Real Estate Women) - Past President, National Delegate
- Transacted over 7 Million SF of office leasing
- Development of over 1 million SF of office and single story flex buildings
- 2017 CBRE Top 10 Orlando Broker
- 2017 NAIOP's Top 10 Orlando Office Brokers
- 2016 NAIOP's #1 Office Broker of the Year
- 2016 CBRE 3rd Top Orlando Broker
- 2016, 2011 CBRE Top 25 Florida Producers
- 2014 NAIOP's Office - Landlord Representative "Broker of the Year"
- 2014 NAIOP's Unique Deal of the Year - 220,000 SF Verizon Build-to-Suit
- 2013 NAIOP's Largest Lease Transaction - Deloitte
- Named one of “20 Top Women in Commercial Real Estate in Florida” by the Florida Real Estate Journal
- Featured in Orlando Magazine’s “Women Making a Difference in Central Florida”
- Featured in Seminole County Regional Chamber Connect Magazine – A Quiet Leader