Sara Pepper is an Associate within CBRE’s Retail Services Group in Atlanta. Ms. Pepper represents several national, regional and local retail tenants in site selection, lease renewals and expansions in metro Atlanta.
Ms. Pepper began her career at CBRE in 2013 working with the Asset Services group that was responsible for the marketing and leasing of over 10 million square feet of office buildings in the Atlanta area. She gained experience in all aspects of the lease transaction process as well as developing and maintaining client relationships through research, reporting, and interacting with clients and brokers.
Ms. Pepper graduated Cum Laude with a B.A. in Marketing and Management from Clemson University and resides in Morningside.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Young Atlanta Retail Alliance, Member
- B.A. in Marketing and Management, Cum Laude, Clemson University
- Member of The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Mill Creek Residential
- Banyan Street
- Columbia Ventures
- Cousins Properties
- Jamba Juice
- Sage Dental
- Vert’s Mediterranean Grill
- Title Boxing Club
- Lenny’s Subs
- VIP Wireless
- Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea