As Project Manager for the CBRE Occupier Project Management team in downtown Chicago, Sarah Goldsmith is responsible for day-to-day project management services including: initial assessment and strategy, schedule coordination, budget analysis, design and construction bidding, oversight and field observation. Her main focus is to provide her clients consistent project delivery within defined constraints of cost, quality, and responsiveness. With fifteen years in the real estate industry, Sarah brings to the team an array of project experience and expertise in representing corporate, non-profit, technology and media firms, government agencies, and retail landlords.
Sarah joined CBRE in 2011 as a Project Manager on the GSA National Broker Contact. She worked closely with her counterparts at the GSA nationwide to ensure that their projects were constructed according to the client agencies’ specific requirements, on schedule and on budget. Sarah also worked with the transactions team to evaluate potential spaces for their compliance with the GSA’s square footage and unique requirements. Sarah transitioned to Chicago’s Occupier Project Management team in March 2013.
Prior to joining CBRE, Sarah spent several years with real estate development and management firms. Her projects ranged from retail tenant coordination for existing shopping centers to project coordination for a new mixed-use development.
- Chicago Food Depository 27th Annual Chicago Commercial Real Estate Awards 2015 - Project Manager of the Year
- Northeastern Illinois University, Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- CBRE | Chicago, IL | 61,000 SF relocation of CBRE's downtown office
- Draper and Kramer | Chicago, IL | 36,000 SF HQ relocation
- Gogo | Chicago, IL | 232,000 SF HQ relocation
- Gannett | Indianapolis, IN | 105,000 SF relocation of the Indianapolis Star newspaper and 2 other Gannett business units to a former department store
- Groupon | Chicago, IL | Multi-phased expansion, consolidation and renovation of Groupon's headquarters
- Branson Landing | Branson, MO | 450,000 SF, 1.5-mile-long ground up development including 98 retail tenants*
- CBRE, Inc.
- Draper and Kramer
- Federal Realty
- Investment Trust*
- Easter Seals
- Gannett Co.
- General Services Administration and Associated Federal Agencies
- HCW Development*
- Meridian Health Plan
- The Mills Corporation*
- Networked Insights
- OCA Ventures