Seth V. Campbell is a First Vice President with CBRE|MEGA. His expertise includes landlord representation, retail/industrial sales and leasing.
Seth’s real estate experience is extensive. While in college, Seth worked for his family’s property management company. There, he helped maintain property and worked hand-in-hand with property space build-out. Eventually, Seth facilitated leases and managed properties within his family’s company.
Seth represented clients in a wide range of real estate transactions, from investment sales and purchases to retail, industrial, and office leasing. Growing up in his family’s real estate management company, Seth understands the ins and outs of building ownership. Currently, his focus is towards landlord representation and investment/owner user property sales. Seth became a Shareholder of CBRE|MEGA in 2016. He is consistently a top producer and personally sold over $29 million in investment sales in 2017.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Nebraska
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Real Estate and Land Use Economics - University of Nebraska Omaha
- 115th Street Office - 50,287 SF
- Frances Street Office - 33,708 SF
- 90th Street Office - 21,523 SF
- Q Street Retail - 21,331 SF
- Dodge Street Retail - 3,326 SF
- West Dodge Road Office - 16,242 SF
- Colonial Park Apartments - 42 Townhomes
- Family Dollar - 8,320 SF
- Harney Street Office - 11,600 SF
- L Street Land - 20+ Acres
- Burt Circle Office - 15,840 SF
- NE Obliviscaris, LLC
- Gounder Investments, LLC
- Cheran Investments, LLC
- Chief Industries, Inc.
- Carpenter's Union
- Campbell Management & Investments
- Harmsen Real Estate
- Lakeside Investments, LLC
- Miller Properties